Hackers (Dubstep) Hackers (Dubstep)

Excellent track man.

Full scores brah.

WeDoExist responds:

Very appreciated.
I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

There will be much more soon.

My Mechanical Nightmares WIP My Mechanical Nightmares WIP

I like the formant under the main melody

definitely defines the track. Great work man.

aloneagainfriend responds:

...And that is why we all love this one :) ty again!

-=gabber speedway route 566=- -=gabber speedway route 566=-

Not too shabby

Gabber or no, it could still have used a bit of EQing. The audio kind of ended up sounding kind of muddy.

Still, I enjoyed it. Good job.

Outside Domain v3 Outside Domain v3

Nice work dude

Great melody. Can't ask for more than that.

Now, about that cookie? A review on some of my shit would do just as well. ;D

Gypsy Boxer Gypsy Boxer

Rollercoaster by Propellerheads

Thats all I have to say.

At least for the bassline of the track, for it's entirety, granted, it does get more original later on. But that beginning?

I like it, nonetheless, so I'm not going to be too harsh.

Pyrochicken [finshed] Pyrochicken [finshed]

Hm. Goth?

Umn, I study music in college, this isn't directed toward you in harsh way.

I would classify this more as industrial frankly, than "gothic" at least what the ignorant chowderheads today would refer to as "gothic".

Contemporary gothic music has been reduced to the likes of Him and other crap I wouldn't piss on to put out a fire.

Anyway, none of that has anything to do with the track. Ok, lets see. I like it, took a while to build up to anything, but composition wise, it's good. Pretty catchy.

If you feel like it, give some of my beats a listen sometime.

And don't stop at just one. My beats are way to diverse to be encompassed by any one song.

[Second trance song] demo [Second trance song] demo

Honestly, I like this better than the Third.

For a variety of reasons I like this one better than the third track, now don't think I'm ragging on you when I offer criticism, it's all meant to be constructive. It flows better, much easier to zone out to, and to dance to, frankly, in my opinion.

You, I believe, did use the same bass sample as you did in the third track, but in this one, it's acceptable because of the wavy effect it creates. Works much better with the effect one desires a trance song to create.

My one and only gripe with this one.

Too repetetive!

Otherwise, keep up the great work.

~Xiro~

[Third Trance] non-demo [Third Trance] non-demo

Hmm...not too bad

I can tell you put a pretty good amount of effort into this.

However, I do only have one real gripe...that one sample you used, the bass of some sort.
It kind of kills the trance mood, somewhat. I'm trying to zone out to it, but every time I try that bass just drags me back.

Other than that though, good work.

Keep it up.

SpeedFreaking Angels SpeedFreaking Angels

Interesting

I use fruity lops myself. Interesting melody, but I didn't really like the intrument you used for it, still, for what it is, I like it.;D

P24 responds:

Thanks for the review man, very nice to know that people like my creations, I hope I can reach more people here on newgrounds. thanks for listening! Btw u should check out 'moisterized dream' I think that's my best. P's!

A Video Game with pirates A Video Game with pirates

I like.....the sounds

amd I want them......badly.....I've got melodies in my head already....but the song, not bad, interesting sound, it's a shame you don't get more exposure.

Halph-price responds:

lol, these songs suck hard dude, but still thanks anyways. i mean this one particualarly had a clap solo! wtf. i'll have some more up in the mean time anyways, just busy with school.